Sunday, May 31, 2009

Training Went Pear-shaped




Sigh............................................................................................................................................


I thought everything was on the right track and it wasn't until last thursday that I realised things were getting out of hand and were kinda BEYOND REPAIR. I dunno who is to blame, whether me or my partner, bcos good partnership, hard work and team work do make a differene to the end result. Apparently, we failed to co-operate, someone was lagging behind and one cannot go on without the other one ready.

I couldn't believe that it was spoiled just like that and it wasn't even half way through the training yet. The juicy and tricky part are yet to come and the initial part had been screwed up big time already. It's all thanks to my slow and slack partner and the result was DISASTROUS.

My instructor had tried every possible way to work thing out including thorough briefing, revision, teaching, reviewing, and extra lesson, BUT TO NO AVAIL. My partner was too slow to catch up. My last training on thursday was awful, extremely awful, somethg beyond what your mind could ever imagined. Me and my partner experienced the greatest yelling and scolding ever, until the next door trainees were shocked!
The outcome? I was told to proceed with NEW partner, goodness knows who and when will be my next training date as more trainees are joining and on top of that, short of training slot and instructor. My original schedule was completely disrupted and needless to say it will take a while before they manage to find me a new partner, slot and instructor to continue the training.
I just don't understand why all these things must happen. I'm sicked and tired of it edi, I really had enough with it la, just give me a break la God, would u??? Sigh.......... Tell me, oh Lord, tell me how can I carry on like this?? I know I shouldn't be rude to you God, but this is just too much to bear! The only thing I can do now is waiting, yes, again. No choice. I believe that God you know my situation better than I do, and as I keep my faith in you, do not let me down oh Lord, send your deliverance to me in due time I pray. No hardship is too hard for God, right??

2 comments:

  1. God's thoughts & ways are above ours.. his plans for us are always for the best. Continue to pray ad hold on to Him for HE is able!!!

    ReplyDelete