Friday, August 26, 2011

When was the last time.....




I must admit I lost interest in writing blogs. One of the main reasons is that the hectic schedule eats away so much of my time. You may be asking, "can't you spare even few minutes to update it?" Well, I just can't help, because I'm too lazy to even clean up my trash. I just want to sit there and do nothing, lay in my bed and stare blankly at the roof.

When was the last time you wrote blog? I can't remember.

So, here I am right now, right here sitting in front of my laptop trying to write some stuff. Actually, there were loads of stuff going on in my life, good and bad. But still, I wanna give thanks to God, because I sailed through life's storms, though with great pain and difficulty. It doesn't really matter how bad the situation is, it doesn't matter! Why? Because the Lord is with us. I'm glad because He showed me His wondrous work in my life once again. It humbled me completely. Who can fathom His work? Just as I was about to give up, He appeared and strengthened me, and renewed my faith in Him.

Let's ponder for a moment. When was the last time God did great and mighty thing in your life?



No comments:

Post a Comment