Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who looks better??



I guess the answer is obvious. In fact, I shouldn't even bother to ask such question, because the guy in the first pic by the name of Nicholas, who is none other than my brother, is so dashingly good looking. I kalah liao la.... As the saying goes, "强中自有强中手,一山還有一山高".
He just celebrated his 21-year-old birthday yesterday. A young guy like him who also dreams big like his elder brother, ME, is a pilot-to-be as well. I wish him happy birthday here and all the best in his future career. Nicho, I'll always support u, n I believe u can do better than me..... I'm sorry for I didn't show a vy good example for u, please forgive me n I hope that u'll learn somethg fr my past mistake.....
If I could turn back the time, I swore I would do the right thg n everythg would have been better today....I regretted for my deed, I really do!! And I truly believe that u hav a bright n big future ahead of u......Gambateh n don't giv up!!!

4 comments:

  1. u noe wat?

    i didn't c any similiarities between u n ur bro man~~~

    completely different..

    or...maybe its cuz of the angle u take?

    -weEp-

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, u're right there, it's not bout d angle...

    different look is better than "look-alike" if u ask me. many prefer his look n vy little prefer my look....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.-

    wat la u~

    its not bout preferences la, u juz haven't met a person that admire your looks nia~

    -weEp-

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah i remember him! he was at the mnc!

    btw can go read my blog it's khai-ling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete