Monday, September 28, 2009

What Goes Up Must Come Down


Little did I know that things have started to fall apart. Everything seemed ok at first with no major issue and I thought I was doing the right thing.


How wrong was I!


Everything is not ok, and now only I realise the seriousness of the matter. But it's far too late to rectify the problem, it should have been detected earlier and carry out necessary adjustment. I thought the ride would be smoother and less bumpy this time given the fact that I've been through the same process some years ago. It was like going uphill and soaring high at first and the result was great. Then all of sudden, lightning came and struck me down and I was like from "highest high to lowest low". The feeling of sadness and discouragement overwhelmed me and I was completely demoralized. Oh dear God, I would rather you put me through this in the beginning of it, not towards the end of it where things become more complicated and out of hand.


When will I learn the lesson? How many times does it need to be repeated, "not to make the same mistake again"? Why am I such a failure? James oh James, come on, do it right this time and avoid getting there again, will you? Go and don't let me fail, expand your inner potential and get things back on track.....................................................................................................................

2 comments: