Thursday, December 17, 2009

All Set For Christmas

























Season greetings everyone! Are you ready for the "imminent" arrival of Christmas? Whether you are celebrating for the birth of Christ, or merely celebrate just for the fun of it, Christmas is definitely the most fun-filled and exciting season throughout the whole year. Everyone loves Christmas, I mean, who doesn't? Family members exchange gift, children receive gift, and lovers expect gift. Not only it's a season of excitement, it's also a season of "love". Well, those who date, be prepared to be overwhelmed by a strong wave of love and warmth. Love is in the air, right?










The only setback in this exciting season is the absence of snow in our beloved country. If you don't know how to appreciate "snow" in xmas season, allow me to paint you a picture. Imagine the sky was gloomy, you were in your winter attire, you put on beanie and glove and you're outside your house playing with the snow, though the entire surrounding was freezing. You threw the snowball around and you slip because you couldn't walk well in the slippery ground filled with snow. You went inside your house to get some warmth, the xmas tree was placed in your living room, with some wrapped gifts lying under the tree, and you sat down in front of the fireplace sipping your hot coffee.










After few months of "constraining" my "itchiness" in shopping, it's time to undo this shackle and get loose. I've decided to stretch my wallet a bit, I've decided not to pay attention to the price tag, though it's bleeding severely. After all, I deserve to be pampered this way, given all the hard work and effort I had put in my career. So I went to do some shopping, and I was overjoyed because the harvest was great. Then I realised I need a complete "makeover" on my hairstyle, nothing wrong with my previous hairstyle, I know, but it's kinda instantaneous and all of sudden I wanted to cut my hair so badly. So I went to saloon after I've done shopping. I told the stylist I want something "new", but at the same time not too "new", considering my profession. So I had my hair done. The result? I kinda like it, satisfactory overall.










I don't expect many gifts this year, but I am more than happy to give people presents, especially those who I love. I'd also prepared a lot of expensive gifts for my siblings, for the first time in my life. It's more blessed to give than to receive, right? So guys, I'm all set for xmas, how about you?










3 comments: