Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good deal



I don't know what brought me to SaSa, a place where I refuse to enter because it sells girl's stuff. I guess I had no choice. As I was looking for this particular perfume names AQUA, by CK, I went to Metrojaya and I was shocked to learn the price. It costs RM200 for 50ml. Damn damn damn, I call it "daylight robbery"! AirAsia sells RM157 only for the same size. I thought I could get it cheaper outside than to buy in aircraft, but I was miserably wrong!



Then SaSa came across my mind in the midst of my "anger". So I went in there without much expectation. But I was consoled and lightened for a while because the same perfume of the same size only costs RM180. Then the sales girl came, as they usually do (one of the reason I hate SaSa), so she introduced me some perfumes which are selling at promotional price. I glanced at them and took no interest. When I was about to turn, she said, "try this". She sprayed the perfume on a card and when the first scent of it reached my nose, it's like, damn, what was that, it smelled amazing and it "turned me ON". This fragrance releases the true male's identity and maturity, and it also brings out a sense of elegance, a pinch of trendiness, with some grains of freshness. It's definitely a perfume one shouldn't miss, and it's none other than the much talked about BURBERRY BRIT. As the names suggests, it's so British that symbolizes elegance and classiness. The Price? It's sold at rock bottom price of RM179, after 30 percent discount off original price of RM256, and wait, it's LARGE BOTTLE, 100ml !!



I grabbed it without second thought and about AQUA, forget about it for the time being, you're too expensive to me though you smell good. I'm sorry AQUA, I found new one which you couldn't beat. Maybe next time I would take a look at you again, the day when your shelf price drops.

1 comment:

  1. If I open an advertising firm, I would hire you as my part time copywriter. Simply love the way you advertise stuff -short, sweet and catchy description.

    ReplyDelete