Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Am Happy For Her

Pretty and handsome
So exotic

Beach wedding has always been my dream weddin. Can u see Mt. KK? Towards the right of the arch, you can actually see the peak!

Nice and simple
So blessed Nice cake and view
Different kind of wedding experience
The island in Sabah is top notch, crystal clear water In Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu.
Romantic sunset During our visitation to Melaka 2007

Ok, before I go any further talking about the reason why I feel happy for both of them, let me briefly introduce you the two starring of today's topic. The bride you see in the pics above is my secondary school classmate, Penny. Her fiance Tommy (the groom), however, is neither my ex-classmate nor schoomate. Both of them are currently working for ING insurance, and they are among the few top selling agents in their company, and that explains how they get to know each other. Their wedding is set to be held on November 2009 in some five stars hotel, Shangri-la if not mistaken. I feel honoured because I'm invited to attend their grand wedding. Well judging from the pics above, it's not surprising if their wedding is entitled "wedding of the century", at least in my hometown if not the whole Malaysia. I think their wedding is going to cost them a fortune, but then since they are capable to pay for it, I guess they won't mind to stretch their wallet to the extreme, hehehe... After all, it's an once in a lifetime event so it's totally understandable why some people will spare no expense to make things appear good. But some people do the opposite, they choose to do it in an imformal and laid back kinda way. Well, two schools of thought?? Maybe.
Do you know that Penny used to like me in school? I must admit that I had treated her very badly and coldly in school last time. Initially I got excited because I just want the chase, not because I really like her. As we moved on, I felt so irritated by her actions and that's when our friendship turned sour. She was really nice and caring towards me, she prepared home cook meal for me, she baked carrot cheese cake for me and I remember that day she brought only six pieces to school and after distributing to her good friends, she reserved the last piece for me, and so many people were so jealous especially her good friends, hehehe. I remember towards to end of my high school life, just before graduation, I did something bad to her. I now consider my act a terrible mistake. I wrote a very hurtful letter to her, I scolded her and my friend told me she cried after reading that letter. I regretted for what I had done to her. But guess what? She never hated me. Instead, she forgave me and she found a way to wipe out those bitter memories and remember no more the things I did. Today, she still treats me the way she treated me when she first fell for me. Her attitude and sincerity really put me to shame. I wish I hadn't treated her so badly. I won't mind if you call me bastard or S.O.B or jerk after knowing how I treated her. I deserve to be put to shame.
She will soon walk down the aisle with her fiance. I really hope to witness her wedding ceremony. I believe she is a good and faithful wife. Too bad I dunno how to appreciate her goodness. But I believe God has chosen the best one for her, and I should be feeling happy for her because she got a good looking, rich and loving husband. I wish her well in her marriage and I'm glad that I was once her admirer, she always have good taste in choosing boyfriend, doesn't she?? I guess you know what I mean...........................hahaha







1 comment:

  1. very nice oh the beach wedding HEHE..

    o well i hope next time u will post

    "I am Happy for Joleen"

    ..."coz she is loving and caring XD"...

    n yea i know wat u mean HAHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete