Monday, July 13, 2009

Walking Down Memory Lane

Skinny, young n sweet back then. Now am fat n ugly

Bday 2007 with Cass n Joan


Bday 2007 with Angel n Cass

Kristy's bday wish was to hug me so I couldn't refuse

Bday 2007 with Sg. Long cg. Coz of them I come back Hope church

Me and Tracy, my close fren since high school Kristy's bday Me, Tracy n Tylow. Tylow's gay, I thk he's once fallen for me!


Tylow n friends.

Me n Penny, secondary school friend. She's getting married soon.
Graduation day from MFA

Me and my freinds
With Ludovick, he's my instructor from France

Steamboat at Seri Kembangan

Me and Angel
Boy-next-door look??!!......
Summer's convo
Mooncake festival 2007

Me n youngest brother

Me n youngest brother


Even if I lost all my memories one day, I know that I would still remember those moments my friends and I spent together. Friend, do you know what is the most beautiful and unforgettable memory one could ever have? It's the time you spent with the people you love and do things which you enjoy doing. I don't have many friends in my life, because many the times I fail to find a sincere friend who I can trust and rely on. Of course, I must admit that there were few friends of mine who were really caring and understand me well. Unfortunately, sometimes, those who you think you can count on disappoint you by doing something, whether intentionally or unintentionally, to hurt you and eventually a wonderful friendship hit the rock. Undoubtedly, I was bitterly upset by them and the stuff they did. But I won't blame them because I always choose to believe that it was never their intention to hurt me, even though I could be wrong.
Years went by and some of my good friends have left me and some have started new life with new people. What can I say? Well, c'est la 'vie, that's life!! Friend comes and goes in our life and very few will remain by your side to care for you when you're sick, when you're facing challenge or when you're lonely. Human being are selfish, admit it. But I am always grateful for their short presence and companionship because they have given me the most wonderful and the sweetest memories in my life which will forever be kept in my memory bank. The past few years have not been easy for me. Despite having to face many challenges and difficulties, many of my friends did extend their care and lend me their helping hand and few even offer me shoulder to cry on. Every little things they did will be remembered and someday I would repay their kindness with kindness if ever they need help in future.
Today, like many, I have moved on in my life as well. I'm so damn busy in my career and I have made many new friends as well. In comparison, those friends I know now are more cunning and selfish than my old friends. No wonder people say your friends in school are and will always be your best friend throughout your life. Today's society is so competitive and your colleague or co-worker are always competing with you. No wonder so many people have so many enemies in their work place.
I went to Subang Parade today because my partner wanna have some discussion with me on our coming exam. It did bring back a lot of memories the moment I stepped right into the mall. You know what? The last time I went there was more than two years ago. I still remember I went there with my ex-colleague who had provided me shelther when I first came to KL to work. How time flies! I remember I went to the Carrefour there to buy few watermelons for his family as an act of gratitude for their help. I went to that same Carrefour I went two years ago. Nothing much there and after having been explored all the major shopping malls and supermarkets in KL these few years, I now realised that that Carrefour next to Subang Parade is one of the lousiest I have ever been because it's smelly, dirty and messy inside, still prefer the lousy Giant in Nilai, at least it's clean and organised inside, hahahahaha.......
When I arrived home, I plugged in my external and start browsing through those pictures I took in the past. I realise that every picture has a story. And surprisingly, I remember every story behind the picture. I remember the occasion, people, venue and time. There are just too many stories to tell. And suddenly, I miss all my old friends so badly, so badly to the extent I wish I could turn back the time. But past is past, only memories will remain. I set aside everything tonight just to walk down through the memory lane, and I discovered a lot of forgotten stories, and I have decided to retell these stories for those who are interested to listen...............................



































































2 comments:

  1. why u got so much blank space after ur this post lol.

    great to have friends in life n definately is great to know u as fren!u really treasure friendship and I am sure you will know much more good friends in times to come coz you are sincere to them :D

    Hope you are doing fine in ur exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno la....must be d bloody system not working properly. i tried to fix it but it got worse so jus leave it lik tat...sien

    good to know u as well. I dont know tat i treasure frenship, but since u see me tat way, i guess i do treasure frenship.

    dunno when is exam, not confident at all...

    ReplyDelete