Friday, August 7, 2009

I Don't FREAKING Care

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that you’re not happy with me because everytime when I see your face you look unfriendly towards me and you even show long face at times. What is that supposed to mean? It’s not like I had killed your whole family or whatever. Come on, for God’s sake, don’t be so emotional ok. You may greet me “Hi”, “Have Fun”, “Good Luck”, or “Bye”, but it doesn’t make any difference because I KNOW that you’re doing it JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT, OUT OF SHEER COURTESY. I have tried to the best of my ability to fix this friendship and in case you feel like want to end it, please do not hesitate to tell and mind you I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO END IT EITHER!!!!

I’ve had enough with all these nuisance things and it caused me emotionally unstable as well sometimes, so what’s the point? We might as well “face-off”. And I don’t freaking care anymore, because with or without you, my life will still carry on as usual, nothing to be feeling sad about. But on the other hand, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE OUT OF JEALOUSY, YOU HATED ME. Fine, go ahead with those jealousies and keep drowning yourself in the SEA of jealousy. Don’t tell me you’re not jealous, I know YOU ARE INDEED since the very first day I knew you. You had SNUBBED ME for goodness knows how many times like nobody business. Do you want to know what your problem is? You’re so loser, you CAN’T STAND WATCHING PEOPLE SUCCEED. I don’t know why you would have this kind of mindset.

When you meet someone more superior than you, you dislike him/her. When you meet someone more inferior than you, you make friend with them? WTF? Is this how you socialize? No, you’d learn from those who are doing better than you in your life and continue to endeavor so that you excel in your life as well. I don’t know la, it’s up to you, as I mentioned earlier, I don’t freaking care anymore because I know that you’re HARDENED already, just CANNOT BE CHANGED ANYMORE. So, take care my friend and trust me, you won’t go far with this kind of attitude and mentality.

1 comment: